Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review - Airport 3182

Go down

Review - Airport 3182 Empty Review - Airport 3182

Post by Free Spirit Fri 12 Feb 2010, 10:55 am

I will start this topic by reviewing the cargo truck which is ready to be essembled in the first bag upon opening the box.

The first part of the vehicle is made up of a few fiddly bits which include all five of the mini figures, a combined fuel can and lamp, two latterns and two stickers on the side of the vehicle, it should take most of you about 15 to 20 minutes to piece it together.

It gets easier after that with the trailer which should take about 10 minutes to build with the only obstacle or real challenge being two more stickers to place on side of this part of the vehicle similar to the first one.

The last part of the vehicle being a staircase on wheels should take five minutes to build which finishes it off nicely.

I personally think that the combination of yellow and black as the colour scheme of this vehicle is a good choice as it presents itself very well however I feel that an Airport minifigure behind the wheel should have been considered instead of a construction site worker.

All in all, it is a pretty good start to a great bargain.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Review - Airport 3182 Empty Re: Review - Airport 3182

Post by Free Spirit Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:31 am

The second conponent of the Airport is the Passenger Plane which takes approximately one and a half to two hours to build give or take how quickly all of the stickers are applied to each part.

Building starts off with the construction of the lower section of the cabin and cockpit which thankfully has only one sticker to be applied which I found to be a bonus.

Once completion of the lower section is finished the wings are applied which have a good span of forty five centimetres inclusive of the cabin.
Expect five stickers to be placed on the wings which give the plane a realistic look and add detail.

Proceeding straight after the wings is the upper section whereby several windows,a retractable door, roofing and the cockpit are applied along with quite a few stickers which should take most people about forty five minutes to an hour to piece together.

The last few things to piece together are the engines to both wings and the three sets of wheels which I found very easy to do because of its straightforwardness so that wraps up this part of the review.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

One thing I would like to see in the future is an enclosed staircase that drops from the back of the Passenger Plane thus creating two sections.
At the front should be business class followed by the normal everyday passenger class which we often refer to as economy class.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down