Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread

3 posters

Go down

Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread Empty Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread

Post by Kaila Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

Just got home from mum's house with a whole heap of 80's Lego! Everything seems to be jumbled up in pieces except for the train lol. Fortunately many of the instructions are still there also so figured I might make a photographic rebuild thread as a fun way to document remaking and cataloging all those classic 80's sets!

So here is entry 1 - Just got home with a bag and bucket full of Lego. First thing that caught my attention was the old C battery case for my old Technic dune buggy. Bought a whole heap of clip bags today for the cataloging process. Here's a pic -

Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread Img_3211

P.S - Just found a couple of space antennas in great condition ^_^ I was expecting broken lol
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread Empty Re: Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread

Post by Red_Five Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

Nice collection Kalia, I see the remains of 7710.

Although I have never understood why those (presumably) German Railway carriages were in the colour of the dutch rail system!
Red_Five
Red_Five
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2012-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:27 am

My little endevour seemed to become a lesson in frustration lol. Thanks for your encouragement Red_five and yes I love that train but I seem to be missing 5 grey roof pieces and a red ladder. Actually throughout the entire collection almost everything is incomplete >_< But I know why..
Made a huge space ship a few years ago when I went to see mum one day and felt bored. This ship seems to have gone missing along with all the needed parts on it lol. Going to have to interrogate mum to see if she gave it away, or hopefully it's been put in a drawer somewhere..

After much building, put some of the better and more complete sets on the bed here -

Kaila's Classic Rebuild Thread Img_3310

Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:41 am

Hi Kalia, good luck in your search for the missing spaceship.

If you have any missing instructions Peeron has a great many old ones. It's not complete, but it is the most complete for older sets that I know of. http://www.peeron.com/scans/ For recent sets LEGO customer service has downloadable PDF's on their website.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down