Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classic Space Sets

2 posters

Go down

My Classic Space Sets Empty My Classic Space Sets

Post by Free Spirit Sat 04 May 2013, 9:36 am

It is a long long time in a galaxy far far away that I along with my two brothers collected some Classic Space LEGO which never have ventured out into the world wide web until now !!!

First of all I have to find the original grey bricks which are hidden somewhere in the LEGO filled spacious garage then build them and then return here with some photos for everybody to see before stating anymore than a picture is worth a thousand words legohappy

Last edited by Free Spirit on Sat 04 May 2013, 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

My Classic Space Sets Empty Re: My Classic Space Sets

Post by peterab Sat 04 May 2013, 9:46 am

Hi Free Spirit,

I've moved this to the Star Wars and Space Forum.

I'm sure you'll follow up and post pictures of your set, but in future it's probably better not to post till you have some pictures to show. Younger members of forums often post an 'I'm gonna' thread without ever coming back, and it leaves a clutter of useless threads around. If the adults only post when they have some content to share rather than pre announcing their intentions, it encourages the younger folk to do the same. Not that we have many kids here, since the grumpy moderator scares a few away.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Sat 04 May 2013, 11:23 am

My Classic Space Sets Snapsh12

As you can see I have built this little space vehicle # 889 which I have put into one of my display cabinets for safe keeping !!!

I will continue to build my collection over the coming days and shall put more photos up once completing each classic set, happy building legohappy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down