Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

instructions for technics fork lift

2 posters

Go down

instructions for technics fork lift Empty instructions for technics fork lift

Post by xman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:41 am

Hi there all
looking for building instructions for a "vintage technics forklift". bought on ebay for my son and it was delivered a bit broken up (postie through it over fence!!). My son is now a bit upset and I'm a bit frustrated at not being able to put it back together correctly.
Any ideas pls?
thanks
legosad2

xman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

instructions for technics fork lift Empty Re: instructions for technics fork lift

Post by mattman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 3:08 am

LEGO have a page where you can download them in PDF form, all you need is the set number. You can search for "forklift" but there's been a few sets over the years.

http://us.service.lego.com/en-US/BuildingInstructions/default.aspx

Matt

mattman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

instructions for technics fork lift Empty Re: instructions for technics fork lift

Post by xman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 3:12 am

Hey matt
thanks for your help will let you know how i get on and i guess Ill be back seeing as how my son loves leggo so much, only 6 but already has a big collection!!

xman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by xman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:23 am

Hey matt
thanks again for info we have been stuck on the lego site for ages having a ball, but still unable to id instructions for a forklift . I dont have the no. and dont know whether to go to lego general or somewhere else on the last search box
any help with where to go now?

xman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mattman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:43 am

If you do a keyword search for "forklift" about 4-5 sets show up (keep in mind each set can have a few entries).

Given you mention it's vintage, I'd suggest having a look at set #8248

Matt

mattman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by xman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:47 am

thanks will try that

xman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by xman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:56 am

Im starting to think that what we have is a home designed forklift and i may have to reconfigure it my self o.O

xman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mattman Sat 04 Jun 2011, 8:04 am

mattman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down