Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators

4 posters

Go down

TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators Empty TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators

Post by Free Spirit Fri 02 May 2014, 9:31 am

Hello guys, as your aware I am one of three moderators of the TAZ-Brick Collectors and as a result I would like to make a recommendation that Paul B be promoted as a moderator to replace Tazmaniac who has stopped using the website.

I know Paul B reasonably well and can vouch for his ability to understand how to moderate the website as he does understand it better than myself.

Any thoughts on this matter can be shared here !!!

Free Spirit

President
TAZ-Brick Collectors Club

Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators Empty Re: TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators

Post by Paul B Sun 11 May 2014, 6:46 am

I am happy to take on this role legohappy

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators Empty Re: TAZ-Brick Collectors Club Moderators

Post by Free Spirit Sun 11 May 2014, 4:37 pm

Having noticed that Paul B has put his hand up for the role I also want to ask why Tasmania never seems to get plugged for there upcoming events on the main thread like Brickvention and BrisBricks etc.
We have been running Brixhibition for four consecutive years and its time we got more recoginition than being a little state by itself.
Perhaps a bit of assistance can be forwarded so we can gain exposure too !!!
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brickie Fri 16 May 2014, 3:32 pm

Free Spirit,

Send along your flyer / promo material and we can give it a plug on frontpage.

It is probably best to send a link to a facebook page or webpage so that we can cut and copy the details.

ANZFOL followers will be pleased to help promote your event.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Sat 24 May 2014, 4:55 am

Free Spirit wrote:Having noticed that Paul B has put his hand up for the role I also want to ask why Tasmania never seems to get plugged for there upcoming events on the main thread like Brickvention and BrisBricks etc.
We have been running Brixhibition for four consecutive years and its time we got more recoginition than being a little state by itself.
Perhaps a bit of assistance can be forwarded so we can gain exposure too !!!

Hi Free Spirt,

Brickvention, BrisBricks and BrickExpo have gotten front page attention because various moderators are or have been involved with the organising of those exhibitions. In the past I have tried to keep in touch with Brixhibition both here and on Facebook, but it always seems to be either six months away of just gone. As Bricky said we're happy to promote it here if you can provide at least a logo and a link to more information. If you made a thread inside this group that would provide an even easier way for us to link from the front page and let you set it out as you wish.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul B Mon 26 May 2014, 1:23 pm

Our website can be found here, this is the best place to find all the information on it.
http://www.brixhibition.com/

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down