Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? )

3 posters

Go down

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? ) Empty LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? )

Post by space collector Thu 09 Feb 2012, 1:08 am

Hi all legohappy

Recently got a 10kg lot from a garage sale (SCORE!!!!) and amongst it were instruction booklets for 8 different Star Wars models. they are no problem, however there are some other pieces and colours I have never seen before.

These...

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? ) DSCF4579

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? ) DSCF4578

The ring section is just a smig bigger than a 50c piece.

There are quite a few Harry Potter minifigs in the lot, brooms, and castle doors etc, so I may make the assumption that these are from a 'H.P" set, however I can not find a reference to them.. My Daugther wants to find what sets in H.P we have so she can build them.

They also resemble a basketball hoop??

Many thanks!

Adam.

space collector
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? ) Empty Re: LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? )

Post by shieldzee1 Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:37 am

there should be a parts number on it (eg:3*** or 9**** its found on the under side of the brick/ect ) go over to bricklink.com and do a item SEARCH that's the best way to find what set it was from.
shieldzee1
shieldzee1
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebrick101show?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? ) Empty Re: LEGO piece I.D help.. (Harry Potter?????? )

Post by haz Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

According to BrickLink, in Dark Grey, that piece (43373) only came in one set: 'Quidditch Practice'

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=4726-1

Do the figs/other pieces match those in the set?
haz
haz
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by space collector Fri 10 Feb 2012, 8:15 am

Thanks so much for the replies, the piece number only reads '433' then a moulding mark obscures the rest.

Just looked on Brick Link, and the 3 x mini figs, and many of the parts we have, so I think you guys nailed it legohappy

Once again, thanks you, I will use bricklink for I.D from now on.

Thanks again!

Adam.

space collector
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down