Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition

3 posters

Go down

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition Empty For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition

Post by AnitaE Sun 25 Sep 2011, 3:54 am

For those of you who don't know, there is a Lego -George- Competition that is currently running, here is the link. click here for Lego facebook page. First prize is a LEGO Super Star Destroyer, so not a bad prize.

Here are my two entries so far (mine were more playing with the concept of George rather than his location):

(Where is George in a world of Wallies).
For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition 6135946828_9c14ef6378

and

(George struggling with his conscience).
For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition 6143201287_afef143528

And to show the scale of big George, here he is holding hands with my daughter

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition 6135397901_7cd59bd96e
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition Empty Re: For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition

Post by peterab Sun 25 Sep 2011, 7:01 am

That big George is awesome, and the Wallies are cute. George made a visit to the last Mugs meeting. This viral marketing campaign seems to be quite successful legosmile2
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition Empty Re: For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition

Post by AnitaE Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:08 am

Thanks Peter. I did see some pics of George that one of the members took at the MUGS meeting (I found out about George through them).

And it is the only way to market now legotoungesmall
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by AnitaE Wed 28 Sep 2011, 8:58 am

For those of you who have not seen the Lego George competition 6190877043_3708ca7557

Considering Zombies are so popular now... I am going mainstream legohappy
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyver Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:12 am

Anita, I don't mean to criticize your magnificent work, but most zombies are missing body parts.

So you might want to take off some of those arms and/or legs to make it more authentic.
Xyver
Xyver
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-07-06

https://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/Xyver-1/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnitaE Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:18 am

Oh that is true, I have already entered it, but I agree that would have made it more authentic.

(and it isn't criticism, it is feedback, which is always welcome legohappy
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down