Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!! Empty Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!!

Post by Free Spirit Fri 12 Aug 2011, 4:14 am

Hi all...On September 10th and 11th, Hobart has finally secured the opportunity to stage its 1st Brick Expo so as part of the organising committee I am seeking expressions of interest so could those who are comtemplating attending please forward an email to me at brent_prins@yahoo.com.au so I can forward information packages to LEGO enthusiasts wishing to display at this event !!!

Cheers...Free Spirit

Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!! Empty Re: Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!!

Post by brickie Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

@ Free Spirit

Sounds great; is it in 3 weeks time or is it next year?

Where will it be held?

How much does it cost to use the ferry from melbourne these days?

I have always wanted to go to Tassie so who knows what might happen.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!! Empty Re: Hobart Brick Expo - Expression Of Interest!!!

Post by Free Spirit Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Brickie...It is in four weeks time so if your interested send me an email to the above address so I can send you the information package legohappy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Tue 06 Sep 2011, 9:06 am

Just a quick reminder that applications have been extended and are closing in the next 24 hours for anybody who can make it to the Hobart Brick Expo this coming weekend.

Lets hope we see you there !!!
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Tue 24 Jan 2012, 4:42 am

Hi all...On September 8th and 9th, Hobart will once again hold its annual Brick Expo so as part of the organising committee I am seeking expressions of interest from any fellow LEGO enthusiast who is comtemplating attending.

Please forward an email to me at brentprins@bigpond.com so I can begin working on making this event bigger and better than 2011 legohappy

Cheers...Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down