Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Shop - 10218

3 posters

Go down

Pet Shop - 10218 Empty Pet Shop - 10218

Post by marvinblue Sat 11 Jun 2011, 6:24 am

Hi all. I recently got one of these in the Post and have finally built it, so thought that I'd share my thoughts. I really like the size of the floors and that fact that it was two seperate buildings. The size allows them to fit nicely into my storage boxes, without taking up a lot of room. (Sadly, due to a new addition to the family, my layout resides in plastic tubs in the shed, until my toddler can learn Lego etiquette!! legoeyeshutlaughing ) It's great that they are two independant models. This way you can add some variety to your layout. The details that were built in are really nice and they were all useful, not just put in for the sake of it. My favourite details are the handrails going up to the front door and the small black railing internally at the top of the brown building. I also really liked how the bottom of the bay window attaches to the building. As alwys they were a pleasure to build and look great in my layout.

Pet Shop - 10218 P1070810

More images are at my Brickshelf.

Enjoy!
marvinblue
marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop - 10218 Empty Re: Pet Shop - 10218

Post by Free Spirit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

I'm really looking forward to getting one myself as I plan to place mine around the corner from the Grand Emporium as such.

Your photos look great marvinblue legohappy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marvinblue Sun 12 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

Thanks for the comments FreeSpirit! Initially, I was going to turn the shop into a sporting goods shop, with all the sports-themed figs and gear from the minifig collections. Now that I've built it, I might still down the track, but it looks pretty good just the way it is.
marvinblue
marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AnitaE Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:03 am

I think the roof of the pet store is my favourite from the modular sets.

I am wishfully hoping they come into Myer and are on some fantastic special during the toy sales. But I am an optimist when it comes to shopping and sales legotounge
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by AnitaE Sun 19 Jun 2011, 1:59 pm

I am a bimbo... posted in the wrong pet store thread... oops

Last edited by AnitaE on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bimbo)
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down