Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some help with a Nerf problem..

Go down

I need some help with a Nerf problem.. Empty I need some help with a Nerf problem..

Post by marvinblue Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:16 am

Hi all. I've gotten into Nerf recently by buying a Barricade blaster. I was surfing the net the other day for all things Nerf and came across their Pinpoint Sight.

I need some help with a Nerf problem.. NerfPinpointSight06

I would love to do this to my Barricade, I already have the butt from a Recon blaster.

I need some help with a Nerf problem.. Nerf_Barricade_-_07

The problem is, these sights are out of production and there are none forthcoming on ebay. So, if anyone out there has one and they don't want it anymore, I would love to buy it from you.
marvinblue
marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down