Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter

3 posters

Go down

I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter Empty I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter

Post by Carl Sun 15 Aug 2010, 8:18 am

Hello all,
I am new to this site and new to the overall Lego experience. We have bought the General Grevious Starfighter Lego set without instructions. I am hoping someone can direct me to where to get a copy from.
Thanks for your help.
Carl

Carl
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter Empty Re: I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter

Post by Captain Zuloo Sun 15 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

Hey Carl, and welcome to ANZFOL!

First off, I think these might be the intructions you were after. legowink
Secondly, tell us a bit about yourself! Where are you from, what's your favourite theme, how long have you been into LEGO? legopirate
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter Empty Re: I need building instructions for Lego Model 7656 - General Grevious Starfighter

Post by Star_wars_rules Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:32 pm

Mmm wonder what happened to Carl?
Star_wars_rules
Star_wars_rules
Star Wars Moderator
Star Wars Moderator

Title : Star wars
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down