Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!


Cheers,


Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Discuss City & Agents 2009

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Tue 24 Feb 2009, 1:38 am

Discuss City '09 here! [Underconstruction ]
*Note some of these are prelim pics and not the finally product.
8402 Sports Car [With emergency phone]
Pieces: 69


7638 Tow Truck
Pieces: 129


7639 Camper
Pieces: 165

7641 City Corner
Pieces: 483

7642 Garage
Pieces: 953


7686 Rescue Vehicles
Pieces: 377

10194 Emerald Night
Pieces: 1085


Agents 2.0







Last edited by Darth_Legois on Sun 12 Apr 2009, 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Mon 02 Mar 2009, 11:00 am

Not being rude but have you just been busy, or forgotten about this thread

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Mon 02 Mar 2009, 11:07 am

Keetong wrote:Not being rude but have you just been busy, or forgotten about this thread

Busy with Schoolwork. legoheadbang

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Mon 02 Mar 2009, 11:36 am

I just found a link, unfortunaly it a flickr link, so I'm unable to import any pictures.
http://flickr.com/photos/no_onions/sets/72157613828009267/

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:05 pm

Yeah I was going to get them from there. legowink

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:57 am

Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:04 am

Keetong wrote:Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:


Did I mention the camper opens inhalf at the back? pukebrick

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:06 am

Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:


Did I mention the camper opens inhalf at the back? pukebrick
No but how else was it going to work?

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:08 am

Keetong wrote:
Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:


Did I mention the camper opens inhalf at the back? pukebrick
No but how else was it going to work?

If the put studs on either side then a tile in the middle so its easy to take the roof off? That would've been better. I will get this set for the hinge pieces. legotoungesmall:

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:13 am

Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:
Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:


Did I mention the camper opens inhalf at the back? pukebrick
No but how else was it going to work?

If the put studs on either side then a tile in the middle so its easy to take the roof off? That would've been better. I will get this set for the hinge pieces. legotoungesmall:
That might work, but why didn't they do it then, there must been some kind of reason they did it that way.

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:19 am

Keetong wrote:
Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:
Darth_Legois wrote:
Keetong wrote:Camper, City Corner and Emrald Night here I come. legoeyesheart legohappy:


Did I mention the camper opens inhalf at the back? pukebrick
No but how else was it going to work?

If the put studs on either side then a tile in the middle so its easy to take the roof off? That would've been better. I will get this set for the hinge pieces. legotoungesmall:
That might work, but why didn't they do it then, there must been some kind of reason they did it that way.

Playability? I dont really know....

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by peterab on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 9:05 am

I'm so up for at least one (i'd love 3) Emerald Nights. I'm not really hot for the model itself but the parts are fantastic. I't's a really nice version of the Flying Scotsman but I'm into German trains more.

I also like the Bus and the new Tow Truck. I just noticed the orange motorbike in the low loader set, but that may end up a bricklink purchase as the rest of the set is not that attractive to me.

The car and camper are OK and since they're small may come home with me at some stage. I'm not sure I need the others though.

peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Sun 05 Apr 2009, 12:34 pm

peterab wrote:I'm so up for at least one (i'd love 3) Emerald Nights. I'm not really hot for the model itself but the parts are fantastic. I't's a really nice version of the Flying Scotsman but I'm into German trains more.

I also like the Bus and the new Tow Truck. I just noticed the orange motorbike in the low loader set, but that may end up a bricklink purchase as the rest of the set is not that attractive to me.

The car and camper are OK and since they're small may come home with me at some stage. I'm not sure I need the others though.

I'd love acouple Emerald Nights [Mainly to extend it more carriages ect..] But I think I'll just get one.... legounsure:

I love the new bus!!!!! lego:3 I like the towtruck too, Not sure about the colour though since orange lights look wierd with orange.....

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by marvinblue on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 2:47 am

I've got my eye on all these sets, except for the Helicopter Transport and Emerald Night. Neither of these two really do it for me. Another set I'm looking out for is the new Family House. It's a pity they're all due in August, it would be nice to have them drip-fed in so I could save/buy one at a time. I've alreay picked up the Construction Site (love!!) and the Horse Float. The 4WD is pretty cool and my daughter loved horses, so it was a win for everyone!! legolaugh

It's going to be a great year this year!! :legosmile10:

_________________
"Where's the Ka-Boom!? There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering Ka-Boom!!"
"If I were you, I wouldn't dig into the past. I lived in some of that past, and I got out for a reason." - Homer J Simpson
"My blessing always available, but no guarantee!" - Dalai Lama

My Brickshelf
My BrickSet Collection
My "Would-like-to-have-list"!!
My Flickr

marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Location : Latrobe Valley, Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 2:27 am

marvinblue wrote:I've got my eye on all these sets, except for the Helicopter Transport and Emerald Night. Neither of these two really do it for me. Another set I'm looking out for is the new Family House. It's a pity they're all due in August, it would be nice to have them drip-fed in so I could save/buy one at a time. I've alreay picked up the Construction Site (love!!) and the Horse Float. The 4WD is pretty cool and my daughter loved horses, so it was a win for everyone!! legolaugh

It's going to be a great year this year!! :legosmile10:

I wish they'd drip-feed LOL. That would be great since they just release them all at once then they're not eve around for long [maybe afew months. legounsure:

I might need to get x2 4WD [One for pieces since Im making a 6-wide police car...]

I like the Helicopter Transport, But I dont think I'll use it for the actual Helicopter much legolaugh Maybe for like my Emergency Services for Construction vehicles incase they need to move debris from an accident or something. legohappy:

But I LOVE that helicopter so cute and its 4-wide legosunglasses [I want to make a civilian/Police/Military/Navy version although probable not all atleast a Police One]


Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 2:36 am

I saw picks of these on EB, it looks as though someone has already got their hands on it.

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 3:44 am


Wish there wasn't some massive advertisement over the top of it

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 8:25 am

Keetong wrote:I saw picks of these on EB, it looks as though someone has already got their hands on it.

Keetong wrote:
Wish there wasn't some massive advertisement over the top of it

I think im in love.....It looks great this is the 3rd truck with that style we've seen so far [Construction, Emergeny & now this] !

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 8:28 am

I hate to think of it but I think what we've seen is all we'll get. legosad:

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by peterab on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 3:33 pm

Keetong wrote:I hate to think of it but I think what we've seen is all we'll get. legosad:

In the Emerald Night video, on th shelf in the background, theres a cloth covered object sitting next to the Modular Buildings. The cloth has a question mark on it. The same designer designed the Emerald Night and Cafe Corner and Green Grocer. I'd say we'll see another Modular Building this year.

peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Fri 10 Apr 2009, 1:57 am

Keetong wrote:I hate to think of it but I think what we've seen is all we'll get. legosad:
I dont mind if this is all im glad its not more especially if [like me] your collecting other lines like SW, IJ, Space Police.........

peterab wrote:
Keetong wrote:I hate to think of it but I think what we've seen is all we'll get. legosad:

In the Emerald Night video, on th shelf in the background, theres a cloth covered object sitting next to the Modular Buildings. The cloth has a question mark on it. The same designer designed the Emerald Night and Cafe Corner and Green Grocer. I'd say we'll see another Modular Building this year.

Yeah that's true, I hope its like a Fire Station or something [Even though I still have the latest one] legohappy:

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Fri 10 Apr 2009, 5:04 am

I don't think it is a fire station, due to the fact the other modular sets look european. Do you think they model of a real street?

_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Keetong on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 10:20 am

Well the forum does say 'Discuss City & Agents 2009' so here are the agents





_________________
Favourite Series:
1.Creator
2.City
3.Pirates
4.Modular
5.Star Wars


Wish we had lego stores in Aussie and New Zealand.

Keetong
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Title : Yay I got a title. Given by myself
Number of posts : 173
Location : Blue Mountains, Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Brickthing on Sun 12 Apr 2009, 12:48 am

Definitely getting the Gold-tooth motorbike set for a cheap way to get the Gold hair, nice Tan hair, and that lovely Gold dinosaur!

I'll also definitely be getting Dr. Inferno's Mecha, for the lovely Mech and the screaming civilians. legohappy:

Brickthing
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Title : [Attempted] Prankster
Number of posts : 24
Location : Auckland New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Darth Legois on Sun 12 Apr 2009, 1:11 am

Keetong wrote:I don't think it is a fire station, due to the fact the other modular sets look european. Do you think they model of a real street?

True, But I'll be happy with anything modular they make.... :legoeyeshutlaughing:

Keetong wrote:Well the forum does say 'Discuss City & Agents 2009' so here are the agents





Thanks for the pics [I've already seen them but yeah forgot to post them] I'll add them to the first post along with other pics.

Brickthing wrote:Definitely getting the Gold-tooth motorbike set for a cheap way to get the Gold hair, nice Tan hair, and that lovely Gold dinosaur!

I'll also definitely be getting Dr. Inferno's Mecha, for the lovely Mech and the screaming civilians. legohappy:

I love the new tan hair [already have gold hair piece from Gold Hunt set] legohappy:

I will get the Mech set mainly for the Agents flying thing [it looks so cool] and the civilians, the mech is meh.....maybe for parts.. legounsure:

The Jeep looks pretty cool too

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Discuss City & Agents 2009

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum