Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrome Stortroopers @ Toys'R'Us

4 posters

Go down

Chrome Stortroopers @ Toys'R'Us Empty Chrome Stortroopers @ Toys'R'Us

Post by Civic Bossman Wed 09 Jun 2010, 12:39 pm

TRU currently has an offer where if you spend $70 or more on any Lego you receive a FREE Chrome Stormtrooper. Also looks like they have the Swamp Speeder back in stock (I know they were very rare / not released in WA the first time round)

Civic Bossman
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Chrome Stortroopers @ Toys'R'Us Empty Re: Chrome Stortroopers @ Toys'R'Us

Post by Cammy Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

Hey there! I got one today, it's pretty cool but I think it's the same cheap Chinese plastic as the MiniFigures collectables. I got a bunch of these and Squidman's Pitstop at Toy's R Us today and walked through without getting my little Storm Trooper, but luckily I remembered and ran back and asked for it.

I spent all my money on LEGO today so I hope I have enough food here to last until next week.

Oh, and I was a little bit annoyed but also glad that Toys R Us sells the MiniFigures for $2.99, not $3.99 like Toy World (and I already bought five at Toy World).
Cammy
Cammy
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-09

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24340362@N08/2312415090/

Back to top Go down

Post by guymontag Thu 10 Jun 2010, 3:30 pm

Got myself a chrome stormie too. I bought quite a few minfigs from TRU. I'm suprised they are so much cheaper compared to our RRP. Usually they mark up or just sell at RRP. Unfortunately TRU is only getting a limited release of 2 boxes per store for minifigs.

By the way. welcome Cammy. looks like your ready for a bit of streetfighter.
guymontag
guymontag
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Title : I need an avatar!
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

I got me one too legosmile2 i was at the monthly MUGs meeting we split another members purchase so I got one without having to spend my own cash legosmile2 I love a rort if it's in my favour. legotoungesmall
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down