Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Police 2009

+10
Captain Havoc
Star_wars_rules
Bodville
hollisbrick
peterab
Paul Baulch
Redboost
Blockbuster
Keetong
Darth Legois
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of the new Space Police?

Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 12 ]
Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

Space Police 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Police 2009

Post by leebattersby Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:04 am

hey, it's a couple of years later, but I'm only relatively new to the hobby and new to the forum, so it's all still fresh to me legohappy

I'm loving the Space Police III sets-- the designs of the larger sets are madly off the wall, they are a wealth of specialty pieces, and the colour sets present a fun challenge when utilising pieces into MOCs. There's a real sense of fun about them, both in the design and design elements, and in the sort of play they inspire. And the alien minifig designs are engagingly loopy, although I have to admit that the nascent racism you've raised here had escaped my notice. Still, that's the great thing about play-- we get to choose who we want to play the good guys legohappy

Overall, I think they add a great splash of colour to the collection, and I'm picking them up whenever I can get my hands on one.

leebattersby
leebattersby
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-07

http://www.leebattersby.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2