Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!


Cheers,


Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Havoc on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 6:34 am

A site fer Australasia! Hello, I only just singed up here yesterday. :D3 Me name's Captain Havoc.

Captain Havoc
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : The next master of the seas
Number of posts : 118
Location : South Island
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Darth Legois on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 8:10 am

Captain Havoc wrote:A site fer Australasia! Hello, I only just singed up here yesterday. :D3 Me name's Captain Havoc.
Well Aus/Nz mainly. legotoungesmall:

I take your from NZ? Welcome to our humble little forum. legohappy:

_________________

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Guest on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:07 am

Hello Havoc. Something tells me you're into Pirates. Whadda ya think of them being cancelled next year?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Zuloo on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 4:14 pm

G'day mate, welcome to ANZFOL! Does "South Island" indicate the South island of New Zealand?

_________________
Canberra Brick Expo 2011

Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Location : Canberra
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by marvinblue on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 2:42 am

Hi there! Welcome to our little slice of www paradise! Hope you have a great many conversations here! legohappy: Hope your ship didn't take to much of a battering......... :legoeyeshutlaughing:

_________________
"Where's the Ka-Boom!? There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering Ka-Boom!!"
"If I were you, I wouldn't dig into the past. I lived in some of that past, and I got out for a reason." - Homer J Simpson
"My blessing always available, but no guarantee!" - Dalai Lama

My Brickshelf
My BrickSet Collection
My "Would-like-to-have-list"!!
My Flickr

marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Location : Latrobe Valley, Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Havoc on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 8:45 am

Darth Legois wrote:
Well Aus/Nz mainly. legotoungesmall:

I take your from NZ? Welcome to our humble little forum. legohappy:

Thank you.
YG-49 wrote:Hello Havoc. Something tells me you're into Pirates. Whadda ya think of them being cancelled next year?

I grieve. legosad: Hopefully they will be back sometime. :pirate:
Captain Zuloo wrote:G'day mate, welcome to ANZFOL! Does "South Island" indicate the South island of New Zealand?

Well I'll be! Its the famous Captain Zuloo! Yeah, I live in NZ.
marvinblue wrote:Hi there! Welcome to our little slice of www paradise! Hope you have a great many conversations here! legohappy: Hope your ship didn't take to much of a battering......... :legoeyeshutlaughing:

Thank you, I hope it don't too.

And I just found out I'm going away for a week tomorrow :legoeyeshutlaughing:

Captain Havoc
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : The next master of the seas
Number of posts : 118
Location : South Island
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Zuloo on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 9:58 am

Captain Havoc wrote:Well I'll be! Its the famous Captain Zuloo! Yeah, I live in NZ.
Famous eh? legolaugh Where abouts do you know me from?

_________________
Canberra Brick Expo 2011

Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Location : Canberra
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Guest on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 10:03 am

Captain Zuloo wrote:
Captain Havoc wrote:Well I'll be! Its the famous Captain Zuloo! Yeah, I live in NZ.
Famous eh? legolaugh Where abouts do you know me from?
Everyone know's you're the most famous Australian in the shipyard! Above Phes even!

I grieve. legosad: Hopefully they will be back sometime. :pirate:
Yes, well, let's hope they're back for 2011! :legohat:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Swashbuckler Petrie on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 10:19 am

Hello and Welcome most of them are fairly nice.... Apart from Zuloo..He gave me a bad Title pukebrick

Swashbuckler Petrie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Title : Into hugging
Number of posts : 154
Location : Canberra
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Guest on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 10:55 am

Tychop wrote:Hello and Welcome most of them are fairly nice.... Apart from Zuloo..He gave me a bad Title pukebrick
Zuloo?! Legois changed my profile! You can thank him for my sig.

EDIT: You should be put in the Pirate Masters group, Havoc. legowink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Darth Legois on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 2:40 pm

YG-49 wrote:
Tychop wrote:Hello and Welcome most of them are fairly nice.... Apart from Zuloo..He gave me a bad Title pukebrick
Zuloo?! Legois changed my profile! You can thank him for my sig.

EDIT: You should be put in the Pirate Masters group, Havoc. legowink
Zuloo pales in comparison to my evilness! legorolleyes legotoungesmall: legodevil
YG-49 wrote:
Captain Zuloo wrote:
Captain Havoc wrote:Well I'll be! Its the famous Captain Zuloo! Yeah, I live in NZ.
Famous eh? legolaugh Where abouts do you know me from?
Everyone know's you're the most famous Australian in the shipyard! Above Phes even!

I grieve. legosad: Hopefully they will be back sometime. :pirate:
Yes, well, let's hope they're back for 2011! :legohat:
Well seeing how well they've sold already I bet they'll be back soon. :pirate:


Last edited by Darth Legois on Mon 28 Sep 2009, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Location : Bris Vegas
Registration date : 2009-02-05

http://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by peterab on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 3:18 pm

Welcome aboard Cpt Havoc,

Do you like other themes as well as Pirates?

peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Alcyone on Tue 29 Sep 2009, 5:12 am

Welcomes along. Im in NZ too legohappy:

Alcyone
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 14
Location : CHCH NZ
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Havoc on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 10:35 am

Captain Zuloo wrote:
Captain Havoc wrote:Well I'll be! Its the famous Captain Zuloo! Yeah, I live in NZ.
Famous eh? legolaugh Where abouts do you know me from?

Oh, just around. Eurobricks, YouTube.
peterab wrote:Welcome aboard Cpt Havoc,

Do you like other themes as well as Pirates?

Yup! Altho I prefer to build pirate MOCs, I think the new pirate sets are a bit week. But the new Imperial Flagship has some good elements. other than that I like Creator and City.

Captain Havoc
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : The next master of the seas
Number of posts : 118
Location : South Island
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by peterab on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 12:12 pm

Captain Havoc wrote:Yup! Altho I prefer to build pirate MOCs, I think the new pirate sets are a bit week. But the new Imperial Flagship has some good elements. other than that I like Creator and City.

Ah clearly building up to Trains then legosmile2 I'm mostly into Trains & City but I do buy some Castle stuff on occassion, and have a couple of Pirate sets. I missed out on Pirates last time due to my dark age, so I can't resist them sometimes. I like the Imperial Flagship but I think its a bit too expensive for me.

peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Star_wars_rules on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 3:30 pm

Hi there Captain Havoc.....tell me which ship do you sail from?

Star_wars_rules
Star Wars Moderator
Star Wars Moderator

Title : Star wars
Number of posts : 161
Location : Victoria
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Havoc on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 3:14 am

Star_wars_rules wrote:Hi there Captain Havoc.....tell me which ship do you sail from?

Oh, The Good Ship HMS Pigeon (Seen in the background of my avatar with Sergent Of Marines H. Double behind me (He'll be promoted soon.).).

Captain Havoc
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : The next master of the seas
Number of posts : 118
Location : South Island
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Star_wars_rules on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 3:48 am

At the moment we are having some issues with avatar's and smilies,so some are not loading correctly. So I can't see your's atm Havoc.

Star_wars_rules
Star Wars Moderator
Star Wars Moderator

Title : Star wars
Number of posts : 161
Location : Victoria
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Captain Havoc on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 3:25 am

There. I gots me avatar back me heartys!


Last edited by Captain Havoc on Fri 23 Oct 2009, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Error.)

Captain Havoc
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : The next master of the seas
Number of posts : 118
Location : South Island
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Guest on Mon 02 Nov 2009, 12:23 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Paul

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, sailed across the www, and look what I found.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum