Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Interiors

2 posters

Go down

Castle Interiors Empty Castle Interiors

Post by highkites Thu 13 Aug 2009, 1:38 am

I'm going to focus a fair amount of effort into the interior of my castle but I'm having a bit of trouble. I don't want it to be just light gray and I'm thinking some sort of paneling would look good. Some sort of wattle and daub look would be easy to create but I'm unsure if this would be used within a castle. I'll post some pics of my experiments soon.
Also I'm finding the vignette blogs quite inspirational in showing what you can do within a small space. http://vignettebricks.blogspot.com/ is ok, but I used to have know heaps more. Anyone know any good vig sites?

highkites
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Castle Interiors Empty Re: Castle Interiors

Post by ISC Fri 14 Aug 2009, 1:21 am

Well you can check out The Community Castle build I started on Eurobricks which had loads of interiors
ISC
ISC
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Title : Screambob Clonepants
Castle Interiors Moc_master3
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down