Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOC - Camera Mount

Go down

MOC - Camera Mount Empty MOC - Camera Mount

Post by Paul B Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:42 am

Back when I owned LEGO Technic set 9398 I designed and built a camera mount for the roof, this allowed me to video this driving around, it was suitable for the task but didn't look very good (a mix of colours) and needed modifications to the roof of 9398 to support it.

Recently I decided to try and design / build a camera mount which was more universal and could be used with different sets, the basis for this was the Volvo wheel loader (42030) but with a view to using it on other sets in the future.

Last night I spent an hour watching the cricket on TV and building this. I am much happier with this version as it is mostly a standard colour (Black), can be easily installed and removed as the grey legs fit in the roof space and beside the cabin of 42030 to support it and finally it holds the camera at a good angle.

Photos and a video of this in use on my blog: http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/moc-camera-mount.html

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down