Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for lego sw receipt images

3 posters

Go down

Looking for lego sw receipt images Empty Looking for lego sw receipt images

Post by Tommo2711 Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:14 am

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if you would be able to post images of your receipts for these lego sets:
8098 clone turbo tank, 8036 separatist shuttle, 7681 separatist spider droid, 9488 clone arc trooper battle pack, 7957 sith nightspeeder,8095 general grievous ship, 7961 darth mauls sith infiltrator, 10195 at ot with dropship, 75012 barc speeder with sidecar, 7914 mandalorian battle pack, 9525 pre vizslas starfighter, 10188 Death Star, 9516 jabbas palace, 7754 home one cruiser, 8039 republic venator cruiser, 9499 gungan sub, 7675 at te, 5378 hogwarts castle (3rd edition), 10217 diagon alley, 8128 cad banes speeder, 7673 magna gaurd starfighter, 9491 geonosian cannon.
Any of these receipts would be gratefully appreciated, I know there's a lot but it would be great if I got most of them...

Tommo2711
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-04-23

Back to top Go down

Looking for lego sw receipt images Empty Re: Looking for lego sw receipt images

Post by peterab Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:51 am

Hi Tommo2711,

Could you explain by PM to me why you want receipt images? I'm going to lock this thread in the mean time because the only reason I can think of is insurance fraud.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommo2711 Tue 23 Apr 2013, 11:15 am

Well why would I do that I'm 13

Tommo2711
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessLime Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:48 pm

LOL! whats up with this post tommo? you trying to bargain down somewhere or somethin?? sry i never kept my reciepts. and btw you SHOULD be buying FRIENDS sets!!
PrincessLime
PrincessLime
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommo2711 Tue 23 Apr 2013, 1:55 pm

Ha ha very funny thanks any ways

Tommo2711
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:46 am

Tommo2711 wrote:Well why would I do that I'm 13

I'm not sure, but since the whole topic seem unrelated to most peoples idea of the LEGO hobby I'll lock this thread too.

By the way there is no need to create the same topic three times, this forum isn't very busy so it will take a while to get replies, having three topics wont help that.

Please take a few moments to consider that you as a new member have created more work for me as an admin that I've had in the last 2 years, so you are not creating the best first impression. Consider this a warning that the next time I need to clean up a bunch of your off topic posts I'll be very tempted to ban you too. It would be wise to be on your best behaviour from now on.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down