Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sets are you chasing next?

+4
Ajax
SnapLock
Red_Five
Kaila
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What sets are you chasing next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sets are you chasing next?

Post by PrincessLime Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

I want to get some lego friends sets, these sets are good, not like your silly starwars and turtles nonsense. lego should invest more into this friends theme because i'm now buying it.
PrincessLime
PrincessLime
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

What sets are you chasing next? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sets are you chasing next?

Post by Locomotive Annie Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:43 pm

PrincessLime wrote:I want to get some lego friends sets, these sets are good, not like your silly starwars and turtles nonsense. lego should invest more into this friends theme because i'm now buying it.

Welcome to the forum Princess Lime. I don't think you have to worry about the Friends series fading away any time soon, - it's far more likely that Lego will invest more into Friends as time goes on and we'll get to see all manner of wonderful sets being offered for sale.
Locomotive Annie
Locomotive Annie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessLime Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:59 pm

Locomotive Annie wrote:
PrincessLime wrote:I want to get some lego friends sets, these sets are good, not like your silly starwars and turtles nonsense. lego should invest more into this friends theme because i'm now buying it.

Welcome to the forum Princess Lime. I don't think you have to worry about the Friends series fading away any time soon, - it's far more likely that Lego will invest more into Friends as time goes on and we'll get to see all manner of wonderful sets being offered for sale.
I like your style, i think its possible to be 'friends!
PrincessLime
PrincessLime
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessLime Thu 11 Apr 2013, 4:27 pm

i wtb olivias house next. the colours are great!
PrincessLime
PrincessLime
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Locomotive Annie Fri 12 Apr 2013, 12:27 am

PrincessLime wrote:i wtb olivias house next. the colours are great!

That's the one that I'm saving up for too. legohappy
Locomotive Annie
Locomotive Annie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Sat 27 Apr 2013, 5:39 am

Kaila wrote:Really want this set as of a couple weeks back.

What sets are you chasing next? - Page 2 Maersk10

Found something incredibly frustrating.. Did an Ebay search and saw a sealed version went for $179 on March 4th in an auction.. only 1 bidder.. hard to believe.

The same buyer is reselling it on Bricklink for $1750.

Dammit why didn't I start my search 2 weeks earlier legodevil I feel so pissed off right now!

WOW NOW I AM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF . Just did a 'completed listings' search on Ebay and 8 days ago some guy in Texas sold off 2 of these (opened but in excellent condition, unused sticker sheet even) for $400 and $500 respectively. I would of happily paid that and was bloody searching for the ship at the time but it seriously NEVER once showed on the listings. They were auctions too. I just emailed him to ask if both sets went off on an amended 'buy it now' offer or something and maybe the listings were only up for a few hours perhaps? It's the only explanation I can think of for totally not seeing it.

Missing this set the first time back in March was bad enough, let alone missing 2 when I'm actually aware and searching for it... ANGRY. Keep in mind this set is one of the Lego 'Holy Grail' sets.

Okay that's my rant.
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2