Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build

+2
Locomotive Annie
SnapLock
6 posters

Go down

Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build Empty Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build

Post by SnapLock Sun 03 Mar 2013, 7:36 am

Hi all
Wondering do you have a favorite LEGO set or favorite lego build or Lego Theme?
My Favorite Lego set is Lego Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
My Favorite Lego Theme is Lego western ( cant wait for the lone ranger series)
My Favorite Lego set build is The Emerald Night train on par with Lego harry Potter Diagon Alley

Whats everyone else Favorite Set,Theme,Build.
SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build Empty Re: Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build

Post by Locomotive Annie Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:49 am

Um..... a bit tricky to answer since I mostly build MOCs and don't really buy sets except to mine them for bricks.
Well I do buy them now because my favorite theme is Lego Friends (blush).
My favorite set would have to be the RC 7898 Cargo Train Deluxe.
And I'm not really sure about what would be my favorite build just at the moment, but I'm hoping it will be Olivia's House once I've saved up enough to buy it.
Locomotive Annie
Locomotive Annie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build Empty Re: Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build

Post by brickie Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:56 am

It is ages since I built a set to put on display.

I tend to build a set from the instructions to learn the building techniques and then I tend to rebuild it to either make it move or to make it fit into a display.

Anything I buy on clearance goes into parts.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:38 am

Would have to be 7710 (nostalgic value) as it gave me tonnes of great play when a child. These days I have heaps of sets but never really build anything it's odd huh.. guess I've become more of a collector.

As for favourite themes it's definitely 80's train.

Do you have a all time favorite set? Theme or set build A_left10
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Five Mon 04 Mar 2013, 5:13 am

I'm not sure if the thread is asking for your favorite theme or set? I'm a little confused here mate!

My favorite theme, in the official Lego themes are the Trains.
Red_Five
Red_Five
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2012-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapLock Mon 04 Mar 2013, 6:29 am

Red_Five wrote:I'm not sure if the thread is asking for your favorite theme or set? I'm a little confused here mate!

My favorite theme, in the official Lego themes are the Trains.

Both for example, i like the Lego western theme and all the sets that go with it, However i really like the design of Lego Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban as set
SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul B Mon 04 Mar 2013, 6:43 am

I am just getting back in to the city theme, I am buying and building fire while my wife is doing police.

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down