Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE

+2
TazManiac
Free Spirit
6 posters

Go down

I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE Empty I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE

Post by Free Spirit Fri 07 Jan 2011, 2:55 pm

I'm very honoured and pleased to say that I have had the pleasure of meeting fellow brick enthusiast Baskin who with his partner took time out from their holiday schedule to spend a few hours with yours truly.

Both Baskin and I sat for a meal at a local pub before catching up with his partner before we headed off for a tour to find the most important topic of discussion being where to find some of the local toy stores which I am sure will be useful legohappy

After that I couldn't resist in showing off my pride and joy before finishing the tour by stopping off at the local K-Mart where we found some new releases which has me looking forward to the coming weeks !!!

It was a pleasure hosting you and I hope you have a safe trip home legohappy

Last edited by Free Spirit on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE Empty Re: I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE

Post by TazManiac Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:04 pm

I spent the day re-pionting a roof...... yay.
what's at kmart?
Minifigs?
TazManiac
TazManiac
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : Expert Convict Brick layer
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE Empty Re: I GREETED & MET A VISITOR WHO CAME TO SEE GOOD OL' TASSIE

Post by Free Spirit Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:11 pm

K-Mart has the new City Police Quad Bike Minifigure Set and some of the new Star Wars Battle Packs.
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Sat 08 Jan 2011, 10:52 am

Awesome, glad you guys had a good time. legohappy
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swashbuckler Petrie Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:35 pm

Sounds like a fun day for all. Im going to be in tassie next year in January or so for a big scout camp, is there any really good local shops to get sets at?
Swashbuckler Petrie
Swashbuckler Petrie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Title : Into hugging
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

It really depends on what your keen to buy !!!

Some of the hard to find items get here but most of the time we miss out which is a bit annoying as it seems to be deemed that our state isn't big enough by population !!!

I'm always happy to scout the local shops to find bargains for others as I pride myself on being helpful to those who visit me, my museum and Tassie legohappy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Swashbuckler Petrie Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:33 pm

Im hoping to get hold of the new LEGO City, Police station
Swashbuckler Petrie
Swashbuckler Petrie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:35 am

Chances are by the time your camp happens there will be a new police station. legoeyeshutlaughing Probably wise to build up the LEGO funds, then perhaps Free Spirit can take you on a LEGO shopping spree. legolaugh
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Sun 09 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

Thanks for the compliment, Captain Zuloo legolaugh
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Swashbuckler Petrie Mon 10 Jan 2011, 3:06 am

Anywhere that can get me police lego is a good shop to me :P Captain Zuloo has told me countless times i have to much police lego
Swashbuckler Petrie
Swashbuckler Petrie
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Baskin Fri 21 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

cheers for the tour around hobart stores and ya lego museum had a good time there :D
Baskin
Baskin
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul B Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:00 pm

Sounds like you had a good time, always good to hear about things like this happening where we can help each other out.

Paul

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down