Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOC: Bulk Rubbish Loading Truck

2 posters

Go down

MOC: Bulk Rubbish Loading Truck Empty MOC: Bulk Rubbish Loading Truck

Post by Paul B Sun 12 Jul 2015, 3:36 am

Background:
This MOC came about after I finished my wheelie bin loading truck MOD to set 42024; I wanted something else to add to my rubbish truck collection. These types of trucks are used not to empty bins but instead lift and load heavy / bulky items. I have plans for more MOCs and MODs around this theme.

Features:
- Hand of god steering
- Opening cabin doors
- Rear loading platform
- Crusher
- Rear body tipping and opening tail gate

Build Process:
I spent about 25 hours over 8 days building and testing this. Building the truck was quick and easy, adding and testing each feature took the most time. The whole truck is based on the same scale as 42024. The cabin is based on the cabin from 42024 with some changes.

Photos / Video of this can be found here: http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/moc-bulk-rubbish-loading-truck.html

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

MOC: Bulk Rubbish Loading Truck Empty Re: MOC: Bulk Rubbish Loading Truck

Post by brickie Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

Some great additions to the trucks, Paul.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down