Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen?

2 posters

Go down

Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen? Empty Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen?

Post by Kaila Sat 08 Jun 2013, 3:23 pm

So what's the most odd, cool or perhaps most interesting alternate models on the back of a Lego box that you've come across? Post up and let us know.

Let me kick it off with this from 6685, what a cool versatile little set, especially given it was relatively cheap at the time also. Goes from heli to plane to glider.. lol! -

Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen? Img_3524

The other day I found a set where upon seeing the alt model on the back of the box I remember thinking "that's just plain dumb", like it was really silly. If I can refind it I'll post lego:3
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen? Empty Re: Funniest/strangest alt models on back of box you've seen?

Post by Lightningtiger Sun 09 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

Yep, that fire plane option is not the brightest of Lego's.....it was very common back in the days of Legoland sets of the late 70's to show well I would say odd looking alt builds. legotounge
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Title : Town MOC builder genius !
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down