Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading Photos

2 posters

Go down

Uploading Photos Empty Uploading Photos

Post by Free Spirit Sun 25 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

Can somebody please explain how to upload a photo onto the website works as I am finding a bit frustrating compared to simply putting one onto Facebook and Flickr.

Basically there is a toolbar for Hosting and one for Image but seem to making a mistake with getting it right for others to see my works in progress legoheadbang

Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Uploading Photos Empty Re: Uploading Photos

Post by Kaila Sun 25 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

Ah okay I can help. For the example lets just use the 'Quick Reply' box at the bottom of the screen. See the little square symbols above the box? Well click on the 6th one along. Select 'choose file' and find the pic on your hard drive that you wanna upload. After you select your pic then click the 'host it' button. It will bring up another pop screen with 3 links. Highlight the bottom link and 'right click' your mouse then select 'copy'.

Now that you have it copied, go back to the original small squares above the text window. Click on the 7th square along this time. Paste your link into that empty box and click 'ok'. Suddenly a link of your uploaded photo will appear in the text box legowink

Sorry if I explained it in too much of a simplistic manner. I'm not trying to be condescending or anything strange like that, it's just my nature to tutorial something in the simplest possible way to hopefully avoid having to restate things later on down the track.
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:54 am

As shown by my new post showing my Brixhibition layout that I have finally worked it out albeit having to use Ctrl C and Ctrl V keys to copy and paste legohappy
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down