Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Optimus Dragon

5 posters

Go down

I am  Optimus Dragon Empty I am Optimus Dragon

Post by Optimus Dragon Tue 02 Jun 2009, 6:29 pm

Hello all! During the present time I am living in two places because of my work: Australia and Costa Rica... (you have no idea how complicated it is!)
Any way let me start introducing myself, my real name is Isaac, my parents are from Spain, I was born and raised up to the age of 5 in Costa Rica.... then we moved to Australia, lived there for quite loooong time then came back to Costa Rica. So you can image how my heart is dived in three countries that I love! what else could I say, well I am graduated from Business Administration and Psychology... not that fancy indeed but any way, among the things I am very passionated are Football-soccer- (for those who like football soccer may understand why is so complicated for me to watch a world cup dived in three teams and no seeing real chances of winning it he he he) I wish to add to the list of course Sydney Rosters.... and Sydney FC. Transformers, LEGO *can't miss it* and Marvel comics superheroes... not that I read them a lot, but occasionally I do. I love to draw and paint, not professionally indeed, but very useful weapon as stress reliever.
So any way this is just a minor fraction of me...
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-06-01

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/19135

Back to top Go down

I am  Optimus Dragon Empty Re: I am Optimus Dragon

Post by Redboost Wed 03 Jun 2009, 4:22 am

Welcome! I'm a fan of TFs as well, probably slightly more so than Lego, but thats changing very quickly as I've found myself buying more Lego lately than TFs. Are you back in Costa Rico at the moment or in Australia?

Redboost
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Dragon Wed 03 Jun 2009, 4:15 pm

Redboost wrote:Welcome! I'm a fan of TFs as well, probably slightly more so than Lego, but thats changing very quickly as I've found myself buying more Lego lately than TFs. Are you back in Costa Rico at the moment or in Australia?

Thank you for such warm welcoming!.... you see I feel the same way, last purchases I did were focused on lego items!.... besides the fact that I couldn't find many TF's items I liked.... but any way I am concentrating my efforts on a "personal" Lego project currently legolaugh

I am in Australia at this moment, flying to Costa Rica next week
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by marvinblue Sat 06 Jun 2009, 10:18 am

Welcome to this little slice of the Lego online community. No matter where you are, you're welcome here! I love your avatar, the X-Men series and the Wolverine movie are some of my favourite flicks.
marvinblue
marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Dragon Wed 10 Jun 2009, 5:05 pm

marvinblue wrote:Welcome to this little slice of the Lego online community. No matter where you are, you're welcome here! I love your avatar, the X-Men series and the Wolverine movie are some of my favourite flicks.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your hospitality here. Oh that avatar is one of my custom minifigs... I have done around 50 of those... legotounge or more perhaps??? (most of them are in my moc page)... any way! thanks again
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Dragon Thu 11 Jun 2009, 7:33 pm

marvinblue wrote:Welcome to this little slice of the Lego online community. No matter where you are, you're welcome here! I love your avatar, the X-Men series and the Wolverine movie are some of my favourite flicks.

If I may add one more detail... I liked the part where you said "No matter where you are, you're welcome here!".... I am usually traveling for business and family between Aussie and Costa Rica.... spending 3 months here... three months there :O: not good
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:13 am

It's about time you got an official staff welcome, so welcome to ANZFOL and if you ever have any problems, question or comments, have no hesitation to let us know. ; )
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Dragon Tue 30 Jun 2009, 3:53 pm

Captain Zuloo wrote:It's about time you got an official staff welcome, so welcome to ANZFOL and if you ever have any problems, question or comments, have no hesitation to let us know. ; )

Thank you very much Captain Zuloo! The hospitality and warm welcoming all over here makes one feel fully comfortable.
Thank you!!!
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Legois Wed 01 Jul 2009, 5:40 am

Crap I could've sworn I already posted here.... Sorry mate. :O:

Anyway welcome to ANZFOL. legosunglasses

And like Zuloo said if you have any problems or whatever just ask us. legowink
Darth Legois
Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Optimus Dragon Wed 01 Jul 2009, 4:54 pm

Darth_Legois wrote:Crap I could've sworn I already posted here.... Sorry mate. :O:

Anyway welcome to ANZFOL. legosunglasses

And like Zuloo said if you have any problems or whatever just ask us. legowink

Bonzer mate!!!! thank you so much, I feel very welcome here!!! :legopartyhatsmile:
Optimus Dragon
Optimus Dragon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down