Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari

2 posters

Go down

Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari Empty Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari

Post by ragnarok432 Thu 30 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

Hey guys

Sorry If this should be in a different section didn't really know where to put it.

So, pretty much, I have this Ferrari F1 1:10 scale racer (8386) that I have had for about 5 years now. It was built by a lady who owned a toy shop in 2004, and was kept inside a plexiglass Lego racers case until 2006, when she dropped it, breaking a bit of the plexiglass or whatever it is, in which she was about to throw the whole car, with a slightly damaged case, IN THE BIN. I went and talked to her, and she just gave it to me as it was "not worth anything now", which makes no sense to me.

Anyway, today I looked at it through its case, which hasnt been opened in about 5 years. I noticed that some of the stickers and part of the car were incorrectly assembled. I went and re fitted them, then moved onto the stickers (which were all curled up) I touched one very gently, in which It proceeded to shatter into thousands of tiny pieces. Anyway, most of them are curled up or have shattered.

My question is whether ,Lego, or anyone on this forum would have any spares. The hope of anyone having any would be very far fetched, but I'm willing to pay for them, as I want the car complete. (If anyone has some magical sort of photocopy's or scans of these, I know people in the labelling business who would be able to print them off for me)

Thanks for your time

-Eric

ragnarok432
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari Empty Re: Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari

Post by peterab Sat 02 Jul 2011, 2:24 pm

They are available from bricklink, though they are expensive;

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=48046&colorID=0

or a scan is available at Peeron;

http://www.peeron.com/scans/8386-1/89

If you do buy them from Bricklink, you probably should use a high resolution scan to create new stickers rather than use the originals since they will age like yours did, and are irreplaceable once all the originals are gone.
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari Empty Re: Stickers For A Lego Racers Ferrari

Post by ragnarok432 Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:22 am

Thankyou so much mate, Big help

ragnarok432