Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain Brisbane AFOL

3 posters

Go down

Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain  Brisbane AFOL Empty Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain Brisbane AFOL

Post by Wulfhure Tue 25 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

Greetings all,

I have been unleashing my imagination with the bricks for the last 30 years and currently help run a brand new LEGO group in Brisbane

http://www.meetup.com/Brisbane-Australia-Lego-meet-up-group/

We are only a small group, but hope to grow and soon find our feet.

I am lucky enought to share my house and Heart with another AFOL and in the last 2 years we have doubled our combined collections. I have a lot of the classic space lego, while she had various city kits.

We are in a sort of Lego City phase at the moment, which will probably last until May when the new liscened pirate sets will come out. legopirate

We have a great hobby room/library, which is 6 metres square with good lighting and nice breezes, which works well when we gather people for various reasons.

We belong to a Pirates group and also play the combat sport of Jugger, She trains in GKR Karate while I do Sumo. We are both gamers - boardgames and wargames, and I make Wargaming Terrain and movie props.

Not sure what else to share in a forum board introduction thread.

If you are in the Brisbane/Goldcoast region please feel free to PM me.

Regards
Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain
Wulfhure
Wulfhure
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain  Brisbane AFOL Empty Re: Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain Brisbane AFOL

Post by TazManiac Tue 25 Jan 2011, 11:45 pm

Welcome aboard Wulfhure, sounds like you have quite the set up.
Are you a fan of fantasy or more modern warfare?
I used to build terrain for my warhammer minitures (fantasy) foam and thinners where my medium for land scaping. but now I stick mainly to Lego pirate/ history and have started land scaping for them.
hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to seeing your creations.
Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain  Brisbane AFOL 47119 TazManiac
TazManiac
TazManiac
Pirate Master
Pirate Master

Title : Expert Convict Brick layer
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain  Brisbane AFOL Empty Re: Wulfhure of Armoury_Terrain Brisbane AFOL

Post by Captain Zuloo Wed 26 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're active in working towards another LEGO fan group. There are actually a few in Brisbane at the moment - I know of the Brisbane LEGO Train Group and I think there are others too.
As far as Brickvention goes, it's only in Melbourne, every year. Australia only has two LEGO events, there is Brickvention in Melbourne and Brick Expo in Canberra. Brickvention just happened, and Brick Expo is on in August - I hope we'll see you in Canberra then. legohappy
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfhure Sun 30 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

Canberra in August? I guess that is about the best time of year to visit the nation's capital.

Since I don't fly, it might be a good excuse to go for a drive.
Wulfhure
Wulfhure
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down