Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when its rainy on the holidays

Go down

when its rainy on the holidays Empty when its rainy on the holidays

Post by Hemish Wed 19 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

Not much to do whens it rainy on the school holidays so we busted out some sets and got to building

when its rainy on the holidays Pict008
when its rainy on the holidays Pict009

The kids love the farm sets, there isnt a day I come home from work and find the farm in variouos states of "play"
The wife worries about them breaking it but hey its lego its supposed to be played with and broken down and rebuilt.
I will say I love that Pizza Planet truck, its a good solid build and getting it for $45 when it was on sale made it even better, that and the space police ship in the hyper pursuit set are my faves

Hemish
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum