Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOC: Airport Service Support Truck

Go down

MOC: Airport Service Support Truck Empty MOC: Airport Service Support Truck

Post by Paul B Fri 19 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

A few months ago I designed and built an off road aerial bucket truck MOC, this has been a main feature in my LEGO Technic display and at two expos this year.

With my recent change in direction towards aircraft related LEGO Technic, I have now modified this MOC (Modding a MOC?) and I would like to share it. I call this MOC “LEGO Technic Airport Service Support Truck”

This LEGO Technic Airport Service Support Truck features:
- Hand of god steering
- Front mounted winch
- Fuel tank with fuel hose
- Under body tool storage
- Rear tray with frame for carrying parts
- Service ladder which is stored under the rear tray
- Aircraft jack (stored in the rear tray area)

I spent about 8 hours over the past week modifying this, removing the aerial bucket and building the new rear sections plus the aircraft jack, tools and spare parts.

Photos can be seen here: http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/moc-lego-technic-airport-service.html

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down