Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer

3 posters

Go down

Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer Empty Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer

Post by Paul B Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:49 am

A few months ago I started working on a trailer which was going to be used behind the Unimog U400 (set 8110) to carry earth moving equipment. After working on this on and off for a few weeks I moved my focus to Unimog attachments and this was left to one side half built.

A couple of weeks ago I got that trailer back out and started working on it again, after a few hours I decided that it was not working and I was not happy with it, due to to this I pulled it all to pieces and started fresh with a new idea of a logging / equipment trailer.

Below are a series of photos of this, while it is shown attached to the back of my Unimog U400, I have also added a towing hitch to the back of my off road aerial bucket truck and I will also be adding a towing hitch to my farm tractor and bull dozer to allow these to tow it.

In the last few photos you can see it carry 5 of the different Unimog attachments I have built.

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/moc-logging-equipment-trailer.html

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer Empty Re: Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer

Post by BrickTango Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:48 am

Good work! legohappy
BrickTango
BrickTango
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer Empty Re: Technic MOC: Logging / Equipment Trailer

Post by Paul B Fri 29 Aug 2014, 6:11 am

Thanks legohappy

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezy Fri 29 Aug 2014, 1:34 pm

Brilliant as usual.
Breezy
Breezy
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down