Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats and LEGO

2 posters

Go down

Cats and LEGO Empty Cats and LEGO

Post by Paul B Mon 19 May 2014, 8:57 am

Our cats seem to love my LEGO, any chance and they will be "helping me". Today I was trying to make a video of one of my creations, every time I started filming they would come and jump up in the way of the camera, in the end I took a video of them and then they were happy. Link to the video on my blog page below:

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/cats-and-lego.html

Paul B
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-01-08

http://paulstechnic.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Cats and LEGO Empty Re: Cats and LEGO

Post by Reventon Sun 07 Sep 2014, 2:00 am

Lol, must be feeding time. If my cat doesn't get fed at 4pm daily he goes on a destruction spree.

Reventon
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down