Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :)

4 posters

Go down

Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :) Empty Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :)

Post by Pandy Tue 06 May 2014, 1:10 pm

Hi Friends!

I'm started becoming more actively involved in the Lego Community recently and thought after lurking a while I'd introduce myself. I'm Michelle but my nickname is Panda or Pandy. I am from the Northern Beaches area in Sydney and have been into Lego (again) and collecting since about 2007 with my obsession becoming more and more severe. If this trend continues I'm going to end up like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons, except with lego cats. I might have to get some more robotic kits so I can make my lego cats talk to me. <_<

SO, I'm really into Castle! Love Castle. Seriously I would like to marry it if I could. Well maybe I don't love it THAT much, but I've collected every set since 2007 except for a couple (that I'm always on the lookout for). I enjoy doing castle mocs as well as Mosaics.

I got to meet a bunch of other AFOLs at SBS as well as a smaller brick show done by Rainbow Bricks the week after.

Hope to meet some more of you at some brick shows in future!

Pandy
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :) Empty Re: Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :)

Post by Breezy Tue 06 May 2014, 2:46 pm

Hello Pandy.

Nice to see the castle theme getting some representation.
Breezy
Breezy
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-12-26

Back to top Go down

Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :) Empty Re: Hi Friends! Northern Sydney Lego Newbie here! :)

Post by brickie Wed 07 May 2014, 2:16 pm

Pandy, welcome to ANZFOL.

If you are ever up in Brisbane, look up BrisBricks for a fun time with some AFOLs.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyc1983 Sat 17 May 2014, 11:01 am

Hello Pandy and welcome to ANZFOL :D

I'm from Northern Suburbs of Sydney so we're close!! Glad to hear it's more than just me in northern Sydney....

And OMG, I've always thought I'd end up like crazy cat lady from the Simpsons too, but with LEGO minifigs instead/as well as cats (I like cats as much as LEGO) hahaha

Anyway, I look forward to more contributions from you on here  legoeyeshutlaughing 
timmyc1983
timmyc1983
Jackaroo
Jackaroo

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down