Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!


Cheers,


Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Reef project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reef project

Post by Ajax on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:58 am

Hi, So i decided to make a small reef island with a few dive boats, snorklers ect offshore from my lego city, what I need is sea life. I know of the octopus, manta ray, shark, white shark, fish and crab. Is there any others I am missing? I tried looking for a lego animal reference but couldn't find one. Thanks

And swordfish, any more? Turtle?

Ajax
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Location : QLD
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by brickie on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:02 am

Go Bricklink - catalogue - parts - animals water

_________________
brickie

http://www.brisbricks.org/

brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 557
Location : Logan City
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Ajax on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:18 am

brickie wrote:Go Bricklink - catalogue - parts - animals water

Thanks, was just comimg back to say I found that page. Didn't know brinklink had that reference, Its great and answered about 100 questions i had about lego.

Is that the reference everyone uses for sets parts ect?

Ajax
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Location : QLD
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by peterab on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:51 pm

Bricklink is crack for AFOLs. Not only has it got the most complete parts and set inventories reference, it has the best prices and availability of the biggest range of LEGO parts.

peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Kaila on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:37 pm

peterab wrote:Bricklink is crack for AFOLs. Not only has it got the most complete parts and set inventories reference, it has the best prices and availability of the biggest range of LEGO parts.

How absolutely true! Got my big window order the other day off BL (Chromebricks to be precise) and can make so many buildings for the train line it's great legowink Hope you have lots of sharks in your reef, did Lego ever make a swordfish I wonder..?

Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by LEGO_JOJO on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:04 am

check out the ship head: http://brickset.com/detail/?set=10210-1

Is that the swordfish you are looking for?

LEGO_JOJO
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Kaila on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:15 am

LEGO_JOJO wrote:check out the ship head: http://brickset.com/detail/?set=10210-1

Is that the swordfish you are looking for?
That's definitely a cool swordfish! Is that the only set with one by any chance? If so it would be a hard addition to get.. Must admit some of those pirate ships look pretty awesome, wouldn't mind picking some up

Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Tsitra on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 8:58 am

Ajax wrote:Hi, So i decided to make a small reef island with a few dive boats, snorklers ect offshore from my lego city, what I need is sea life. I know of the octopus, manta ray, shark, white shark, fish and crab. Is there any others I am missing? I tried looking for a lego animal reference but couldn't find one. Thanks

And swordfish, any more? Turtle?


There is no turtle, yet... but one is due out in January with the next wave of Friends sets http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=41019-1

Kaila wrote:That's definitely a cool swordfish! Is that the only set with one by any chance? If so it would be a hard addition to get.. Must admit some of those pirate ships look pretty awesome, wouldn't mind picking some up [/color]

No it was originally released in 97 with the divers theme, but has been rarely used since http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=2547c02&in=S

Paul

Tsitra
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 13
Location : Townsville
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Kaila on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:00 am

Tsitra wrote:
There is no turtle, yet... but one is due out in January with the next wave of Friends sets http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=41019-1

Oh geez I was all excited then hearing about the new Friends line-up but after checking, I think it's pretty rough looking.. although the local pool doesn't look too bad I was hoping for a modern inner city townhouse or something legosad2


Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: Reef project

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum