Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all.

4 posters

Go down

My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all. Empty My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all.

Post by SnapLock Tue 30 Oct 2012, 5:00 pm

I ordered some Lego from Toys R Us America and guess what?? they some how lost my order( i was given a order number but it did not exist in their database) but they still took my money.

After a week of sending emails to 7 different people At Toys R US America and them replying that my parcel was En route to my Postal address America, Louisiana legoheadbang & then Explaining to those 7 different "So called" customer service people that i live in Australia and my order number is wrong they each gave me different order numbers which was also wrong.
So everytime i would contact Toys R Us America with the order number they gave me they said that Order did not exist!!

After explaining to another 2 different people at Toys R US America via email that i live in AUSTRALIA they finally said for me to contact I-parcel there shipping partner. After contacting i-Parcel twice ( the first time they gave me the wrong order number & tracking number) i finally got a tracking and Aus post tracking number. A few days later

Then unbelievable happened !!!! legoskulltransform The Postie turned up had a package for me to sign, so i did. I then got back inside the house Opend the box up and there My Toys R Us Order....but only half my Order , So i contact I-parcel who said tough luck i have signed for the items and that's the end of it.

So i lost $129 in Lego (Maesrk train) But got My Lego Monster Fighters The Mummy, or another way to look at is i paid $142 for The Monster Fighters The Mummy which was in the package i got. i paid with paypal so im doing a Dispute it
legoskulltransform

So warning think twice about buying Anything from Toys R Us America because if anything goes wrong they there is really no chance of getting what you paid for.
SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all. Empty Re: My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all.

Post by Kaila Tue 30 Oct 2012, 5:41 pm

Oh mythats totally awful.. I was tempted to pick up a few things on the first day when I saw that TRU thread in WP. The sets I was after were 2 modulars but after doing my homework I realized I can actually get those sets cheaper ($40 to be precise) from Sego toys on Bricklink - hence didn't bother with TRU.

Been monitoring that WP thread carefully (I'm Taki on there) and it seems the whole I-parcel/Tru setup is very hit and miss when it comes to tracking and customer service. It's very sad to hear your story Snaplock..

Is there any chance they've broken up the order and the Maersk is coming separately? I heard a few orders were being done in that way?
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all. Empty Re: My Toys R US American nightmare a warning to all.

Post by jigsaw Tue 30 Oct 2012, 10:55 pm

i plan on sticking to bricklink as well. i-parcel seem to be too unreliable at this, and appear to not care once it's left USA
jigsaw
jigsaw
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by G Time Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:36 am

Placed two orders on the 27th Oct, going to try and forget about this for the next two weeks. Hopefully it will be a happy result...

Add: Some couriers have the worst tracking system. There's one company we deal with, after they collect and scan it in, there's no tracking
updates until after it's been delivered. legoheadbang

G Time
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Thu 01 Nov 2012, 4:21 am

G Time wrote:Placed two orders on the 27th Oct, going to try and forget about this for the next two weeks. Hopefully it will be a happy result...

Add: Some couriers have the worst tracking system. There's one company we deal with, after they collect and scan it in, there's no tracking
updates until after it's been delivered. legoheadbang

Would that be PostNL by any chance? I'm getting a long overdue package problem with them atm and had to ask the seller to phone them up given their tracking system details are hopeless..
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down