Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Lego Guy

5 posters

Go down

Another Lego Guy  Empty Another Lego Guy

Post by Ajax Mon 08 Oct 2012, 6:16 am

Hey everyone, Just started collecting again at the age of 32, played with Lego as a kid but never had many sets. Only collecting City/town/train sets to make my own Lego City. I Like building custom models, mainly buildings/shops ect. I was a year or so late starting and have now missed the first modular set which will be hard to find at a reasonable price now. In a short time i have become pretty obsessed and go to bed thinking about making customs and wake up with Lego on my mind. I hope this is normal? o.O

Ajax
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Another Lego Guy  Empty Re: Another Lego Guy

Post by jigsaw Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:20 am

welcome. it's not normal, but you are here with fellow crazy people o.O
jigsaw
jigsaw
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:29 am

Welcome along to the forum and please join in on all the various topics lego:3 I feel the same when it come to City/town/train sets and can totally understand your feeling. Also a few thousand dollars later I'm trying to narrow my 'want' list down to try and end this seemingly insatiable Lego 'hole'.

Maybe you could post up a few pics of your MOC stuff in the future it's always interesting to see what people are making.
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapLock Mon 08 Oct 2012, 3:52 pm

Hi & Welcome legohappy I am also in my 30's and have just recently rediscovered Lego , AS a child i used to love playing with Lego, Now as a adult i appreciate The Design And building of sets.

SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaila Mon 08 Oct 2012, 4:54 pm

SnapLock wrote:Hi & Welcome legohappy I am also in my 30's and have just recently rediscovered Lego , AS a child i used to love playing with Lego, Now as a adult i appreciate The Design And building of sets.

what was your favorite Sonic title, I just had to ask lol. I still remember Sonic 'twosday'
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyver Mon 08 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

Welcome Ajax.

You are experiencing the effects of Lego Addiction, welcome to the club. There are cures for this addiction out there, but around here all you will get is ways to feed your addiction (but is that really a bad thing?)
Xyver
Xyver
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-07-06

https://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/Xyver-1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down