Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering

4 posters

Go down

MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering Empty MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering

Post by Lightningtiger Sun 19 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Okay, long title.....long MOC and man, this is going to be big and here is only one third of it.
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_098
I still have to sticker (hence I will update once done). legowink
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_093MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_094
More to come....so keep on watching.....oh, yeah....comments are always welcome ! legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Title : Town MOC builder genius !
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering Empty Re: MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering

Post by Lightningtiger Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:00 am

Update time.
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_090MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_091MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_092
Comments always welcome. legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering Empty Re: MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering

Post by Lightningtiger Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:07 am

Update time.....
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_087MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_086MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_085MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_084
More to come.....comments welcome ! legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:24 am

Next piece of machinery.
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_083
Stage two is nearly complete, then the final stage three with the second half of the workshop and drafting suite.
Brick On ! legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:09 am

Update.....
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_080MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_081MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_082
Comments welcome and keep on watching ! legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Updates and still more to come.....
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_073MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_078MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_079
Comments are very welcome.
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:52 am

Update time.....
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_072MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_071MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_070MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_069
More still to come.....comments still welcome too !
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:55 am

MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_066
Read this.....This might explain where the name comes from.
Comments welcome.
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Sun 26 Jun 2011, 2:04 am

Gee, this one must it be that good.....NO replies.....oh, well, another update.
MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_061MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_062MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_063MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_064MOC - J.Shearer & Sons - Engineering 0000_1_workshop_supplies_065
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Spirit Sun 26 Jun 2011, 8:27 am

Your attention to detail with this one probably has everybody in awe of the effort and work that you've put into it legohappy

It's that good in my eyes that I think many of the fellow brick enthusiasts would love to see it on display at Brick Expo and/or Brickvention !!!
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Sun 26 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

If I can afford to go to Brick Expo I will show off New Mannum, but money is real tight......it does fall on my birthday though....keep those comments comming and thank you 'Free Spirit' for you kind words indeed. legohappy
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:21 pm

Outstanding! As Free Spirit has already said, the level of detail is amazing. Your models are extremely inspiring man, I enjoy your frequent updates and seeing New Mannum grow.
If there is any chance that you can make it to Brick Expo, let us know (sooner rather than later if possible) and we'll do our best to accommodate. The public would like nothing more than seeing your MOCs, you really have what it would take to design street buildings like this professionally - in fact, Jamie Berard (a street builder himself) will be there so you can compare notes. :P
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnitaE Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm

Free Spirit wrote:Your attention to detail with this one probably has everybody in awe of the effort and work that you've put into it legohappy

It's that good in my eyes that I think many of the fellow brick enthusiasts would love to see it on display at Brick Expo and/or Brickvention !!!

I agree, so many lovely details in this build. I love the paint mixer thing (I am not a hardware person, so i don't know what it is called). I also like the facade of the building.
AnitaE
AnitaE
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningtiger Sun 26 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

Thank you 'Capt. Zuloo' and 'AnitaE' for your very kind words, well I'll have to twist the wife's arm so I can go.....I wonder if my dad might shout me the plane tickets or a tank of fuel ? legolaugh
Comments are always welcome everyone.......get ready the pub is next ! legowink
Lightningtiger
Lightningtiger
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum