Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOC - LOG TRUCK

2 posters

Go down

MOC - LOG TRUCK Empty MOC - LOG TRUCK

Post by Free Spirit Thu 11 Nov 2010, 5:07 am

Hi guys,

During the past few weeks I have been thinking about building a MOC Log Truck and after browsing a few shops I have found the base for my idea which stems from taking a good look at the City Truck # 3221.

Personally I think yellow isn't the colour for such a idea so I am basically going to build it from the design as it reminds me of a Mack.

At this stage I will build the original cabin and modify the trailer to such a design that looks more like a log truck then over time I will gradually make the changes as I would like to see it built in a different colour.

Photos of this creation are coming soon !!!
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

MOC - LOG TRUCK Empty Re: MOC - LOG TRUCK

Post by marvinblue Sun 14 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

Sounds great! Love to see some pics once you're done.
marvinblue
marvinblue
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down