Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy

4 posters

Go down

Howdy Empty Howdy

Post by HRTTIM Wed 04 Aug 2010, 2:17 pm

Hi

My name is Tim in case you did'nt guess already. I am 25 have recently got back into lego big time (as my bank balance keep telling me). I am into a bit of technics and was planning on collecting a heap of that and then realised i would need to buy a bigger house to fit it in so now im into the city theme and have just picked up a few sets recently and are looking forward to sharing my town setup with you all once i can find all my old sets out of storage and set up.

Cheers HRTTIM

HRTTIM
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Howdy Empty Re: Howdy

Post by Free Spirit Wed 04 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

Welcome aboard...Tim.

It looks like we have a bit in common as your name suggests that your a HRT supporter in the V8's and you've fallen for the good old City Lego.

I'll be looking out for the photos for sure.....Cheers Brent ..aka Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Free Spirit
Kelly Gang Member
Kelly Gang Member

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-12-20

https://brickstacular.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Welcome Tim!

It's always nice to see more people coming back into the hobby, I hope you find ANZFOL is as useful a tool as I have.
Look out for me at Brick Expo on Sunday (as you said you were coming in the Brick Expo thread) and come and say hi.

Cheers,

Connor
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Sat 07 Aug 2010, 2:43 pm

Hi Tim,

I'll look forward to seeing your town setup in our trains and town forum. Have fun at Brick Expo, and say hi to Cpt Zuloo for me, he's a friendly guy, and I hope to see you both at Brickvention in Melbourne next January legosmile2

Since you're from Sydney you should also check out Sydlug, your local Lego User Group. They have regular get togethers and shows a few times a year. They use a Yahoo Group called sydneylegotrainclub.

Peter
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content