Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

announcment of new pirate ship

5 posters

Go down

announcment of new pirate ship Empty announcment of new pirate ship

Post by dhoman01 Sat 03 Oct 2009, 2:28 pm

ahoy pirate fans have you heard about the new lego exclusive imperial flagship, it looks fantastic.Check it out on brothers brick.
announcment of new pirate ship 39766510

10210 Imperial Flagship

Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces.
US $179.99 CA $229.99 UK £ 139.99 DE € 149.99

Build an incredible classic sailing ship!

All hands on deck! This amazingly detailed and realistic historical ship has three removable sections. The main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, a prison with a rat, a fully-equipped ship’s kitchen, working anchor, moving rudder and a saw shark figurehead. The front deck has an opening door to the inside of the ship and sails with masts and rigging. The back house deck has opening doors to the captain’s chambers containing a map, poison bottle, organ and a treasure chest full of jewels and gold. The Imperial Flagship has 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant and 3 deck lanterns. Includes 9 minifigures: the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers. Measures 29.5” (75 cm) long and 23.6” (60 cm) tall. Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces

* Includes 9 minifigures: the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers!
* Amazingly detailed and realistic ship features 3 removable sections!
* Main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, prison with a rat, saw shark figurehead, a moving rudder and a fully-equipped ship’s kitchen with fish, turkey legs and a carrot!
* Raise and lower the working anchor!
* Open the front deck’s working doors and play inside!
* Imperial Flagship is equipped with masts and rigging!
* Open the back house deck’s doors to reveal the captain’s chambers complete with a map, poison bottle, organ and even a treasure chest filled with jewels and gold!
* Features 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant as well as 3 deck lanterns!
* Measures 29.5” (75 cm) long and 23.6” (60 cm) tall!
dhoman01
dhoman01
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

announcment of new pirate ship Empty Re: announcment of new pirate ship

Post by Darth Legois Sun 04 Oct 2009, 1:47 am

Thanks for doing this mate, I saw it just before I went to bed it was late and my internet is crappy (went over bandwidth so I have to wait till the 7th for it to replenish) so I couldn't upload pics. legounsure:

Anyway! I love this set! :pirate: I was sad when they announced Pirates would be discontinued but I'm glad they atleast did this before they stopped legohappy:

Ship looks great overall, Love all the minifigs not sure about the chef though. legounsure: legolaugh

I love how its so detailed too, The sails looks great. I hope this'll be exclusive to Kmart or something next year. legounsure: legohappy:
Darth Legois
Darth Legois
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Title : That's what she said
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2009-02-05

https://aussielegofans.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by peterab Mon 05 Oct 2009, 3:01 pm

It's an awesome looking ship, but I don't think I'll be able to afford one. I'd rather spend the money on an Emerald Night or the Modular Fire Station. I'd love a sword fish and the captains daughter though legosmile2
peterab
peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Zuloo Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:11 am

Brilliant news for Pirate fans! It's about damn time we get an imperial ship that's actually bigger and better than the pirate ship. Realism ON!
Captain Zuloo
Captain Zuloo
Pirate Administrator
Pirate Administrator

Title : I say alot of things
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2009-03-21

http://www.zulooweb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Havoc Wed 07 Oct 2009, 4:03 am

Its a great work of art! Its have some loverly detail, and a closed deck! First official navy ship with one? It has a good shape, and altho the colour-scheme looks good, it isn't very realistic. announcment of new pirate ship Poster_tn Other than that, it looks quite seaworthy.

Pros:
Closed deck
Realistic sails
A good few Soldiers
Good detail

Cons:
No ropes
Un-realistic colour scheme
No ordinary sailors
Lack of headrails.
Captain Havoc
Captain Havoc