Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Melbourne! here for infomation as a new collector!

2 posters

Go down

Hi from Melbourne! here for infomation as a new collector!  Empty Hi from Melbourne! here for infomation as a new collector!

Post by bomber5 Sat 21 Mar 2015, 10:22 am

Hi Members!

I am 27 years old and collected Lego as a kid. In the past 10 years I have been collecting action figures, toys , 80s 90s the whole lot. this year I started getting legos I missed out on as a kid.

Today I went to a local market and saw a gentleman selling the mini figures.
Since im an action figure collector, and a HUGE batman fan, ive decided to collect every batman and batman associate mini figure there is but im having trouble finding a complete check list of every batman mini figure and villans etc that was release. can someone help me find one?? cheers from Melbourne

bomber5
Sheep Dog
Sheep Dog

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Back to top Go down

Hi from Melbourne! here for infomation as a new collector!  Empty Re: Hi from Melbourne! here for infomation as a new collector!

Post by brickie Tue 31 Mar 2015, 9:26 am

Welcome to ANZFOL.

There is a list at bricklink.com
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down