Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!


Cheers,


Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Anyone figure out the quoting system??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone figure out the quoting system??

Post by Kaila on Tue 18 Jun 2013, 11:28 am

Trying to quote people is becoming highly annoying since Forumotion updated it's system. Anyone figure out how to successfully do it yet?

Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone figure out the quoting system??

Post by peterab on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:34 am

Kaila wrote:Trying to quote people is becoming highly annoying since Forumotion updated it's system. Anyone figure out how to successfully do it yet?

If you use the very last icon to switch modes, you'll find it much easier legohappy I did.


peterab
Town Moderator
Town Moderator

Title : Slippery roundhouse fingers
Number of posts : 662
Location : Melbourne Australia
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone figure out the quoting system??

Post by Kaila on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:34 pm

peterab wrote:
Kaila wrote:Trying to quote people is becoming highly annoying since Forumotion updated it's system. Anyone figure out how to successfully do it yet?

If you use the very last icon to switch modes, you'll find it much easier :)I did.


Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice legohappy

Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Location : Brisbane
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone figure out the quoting system??

Post by timmyc1983 on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:18 am

Kaila wrote:
peterab wrote:
Kaila wrote:Trying to quote people is becoming highly annoying since Forumotion updated it's system. Anyone figure out how to successfully do it yet?

If you use the very last icon to switch modes, you'll find it much easier :)I did.


Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice legohappy

Finallllyyyy. Thanks Peterab!! And thanks Kaila for the topicĀ legoeyeshutlaughing

timmyc1983
Jackaroo
Jackaroo

Number of posts : 339
Location : Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone figure out the quoting system??

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:32 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum