Australian and New Zealand Fans Of LEGO - Forum
Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to ANZFOL!

Don't have an account? If you're in the Australia and New Zealand region, then why not make one?

It's free, it gets rid of those annoying unrelated ads when browsing the boards, and it only takes a few seconds to set up before you can start posting and discussing LEGO with the great ANZFOL community!

We look foward to seeing you on the boards!

Cheers,

Darth Legois, Captain Zuloo and the ANZFOL team!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little Wild West town with Constitution Train

4 posters

Go down

My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Empty My little Wild West town with Constitution Train

Post by SnapLock Sun 12 May 2013, 4:50 am

Hi today i rebuilt some Classic Lego Wild West sets and added the Constitution Train from the lone ranger series, The Red passenger car holds the Power Functions.

Its not all of my Wild west sets i have Fort legoredo, Comanche Camp, & Bandits hideout i will add these later after i get enough enthusiasm to rebuild them.
My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Photo010
My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Photo011
My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Photo012

A Little video Of it can been see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57N5tWhAMQ
SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Empty Re: My little Wild West town with Constitution Train

Post by Kaila Sun 12 May 2013, 8:23 am

Thats really cool! How much you get the train for I'm so over waiting for it to be released here..
Kaila
Kaila
Silver Fern
Silver Fern

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2012-07-07

http://www.giantess.ws

Back to top Go down

My little Wild West town with Constitution Train Empty Re: My little Wild West town with Constitution Train

Post by SnapLock Sun 12 May 2013, 8:42 am

Kaila wrote:Thats really cool! How much you get the train for I'm so over waiting for it to be released here..

I got it for $140 (including postage from Ebay) which is not bad you can still get some of these sets on Ebay for around $160 all up ( that includes postage) however i have noticed the price going up and up which is odd as its going to be released soon here in Aus i guess they are cashing in on the "Omg i cant wait' factor.
I am going to buy another one when they get released here.

I have just noticed in the pics the locomotive is missing the Grey smoke stack... looks like "The Destroyer of Lego" ( My Cat) has been in the room legosad2

Now im off to find the missing Smoke stack...first place im going to look is underneath the Lounge where most Lego ends up after the cat has played with it lol legolaugh
SnapLock
SnapLock
Vegemite Eater
Vegemite Eater

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by brickie Sun 12 May 2013, 1:28 pm

SnapLock, well done in getting the train. It looks great.

Watch out for an attack from the Indians.
brickie
brickie
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyc1983 Mon 13 May 2013, 1:48 pm

Cool setup, the train looks great!

And I always wanted the western sets as a kid but my live for the City theme always won thru, they age very tho I think, they look like they could be releases today and still be pretty good sets.

Happy building. legoeyeshutlaughing
timmyc1983
timmyc1983
Jackaroo
Jackaroo

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down